Imperial Beach, the most southwesterly city in the continental United States, also known as “Classic Southern California”, is the perfect uncrowded beach community. Surrounded by the ocean and the bay it serves as a home to the Tijuana Estuary where you can take a walk and enjoy a one of a kind bird and wildlife watching experience, as many are endangered.
- 1 or 2 scoops of Organic Açaí Roots Sorbet or 1 or 2 Organic Açaí Roots Pouches
- ½ Banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 scoop Vegan Protein Powder
- ¼ cup Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
You can choose your toppings per your mood and taste. Here are some ideas for you to try:
- Fresh Fruits: Blueberries, Raspberries, Pomegranate, Strawberries, Bananas, Pears, Mangos, Kiwis
- Dried Fruits: Coconut Flakes, Cranberries, Goji Berries, Mulberries, Apricot
- Nuts: Flax Seeds, Walnuts, Pumpkin Seeds, Hemp Seeds, Bee Pollen, Honey Roasted Pecans, Sunflower Seeds, Chia Seeds, Sliced Almonds, Flax Seeds
- Sweeteners: Agave, Honey or Dates
1. Combine all ingredients and toss them into the blender.
2. Blend on Medium to High for 45 seconds or until smooth (the thicker the better).
3. Pour into a bowl, add toppings and enjoy!