Active individuals need to replenish their bodies with a savoring recipe of deliciousness. Being active and fit really goes a long way, and by replacing your health with a great source of protein it will help you heal and recover from your active lifestyle.
- 1 or 2 scoops of Organic Açaí Roots Sorbet or 1 or 2 Organic Açaí Roots Pouches
- ¼ cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ½ frozen Banana
- 1 cup of Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 tbsp of Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp of Vegan Protein Powder
You can choose your toppings per your mood and taste. Here are some ideas for you to try:
- Fresh Fruits: Blueberries, Raspberries, Pomegranate, Strawberries, Bananas, Pears, Mangos, Kiwis
- Dried Fruits: Coconut Flakes, Cranberries, Goji Berries, Mulberries, Apricot
- Nuts: Flax Seeds, Walnuts, Pumpkin Seeds, Hemp Seeds, Bee Pollen, Honey Roasted Pecans, Sunflower Seeds, Chia Seeds, Sliced Almonds, Flax Seeds
- Sweeteners: Agave, Honey or Dates
1. Combine all ingredients and toss them into the blender.
2. Blend on Medium to High for 45 seconds or until smooth (the thicker the better).
3. Pour into a bowl, add toppings and enjoy!