La Jolla Cove is San Diego’s most beautiful and popular spot for kayaking, snorkeling and diving. The water is calm and ecologically protected, providing a safe home for garibaldi, yellowtail, rays and leopard sharks. Before heading out for an active day of fun at sea make sure to enjoy this bowl as it will leave you feeling light and you won’t get hungry while you’re out enjoying yourself and the cove!
- 1 or 2 scoops of Organic Açaí Roots Sorbet or 1 or 2 Organic Açaí Roots Pouches
- ½ Banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 fresh Kiwi
- ½ cup of frozen Pineapple
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- ½ cup of Coconut Water
You can choose your toppings per your mood and taste. Here are some ideas for you to try:
- Fresh Fruits: Blueberries, Raspberries, Pomegranate, Strawberries, Bananas, Pears, Mangos, Kiwis
- Dried Fruits: Coconut Flakes, Cranberries, Goji Berries, Mulberries, Apricot
- Nuts: Flax Seeds, Walnuts, Pumpkin Seeds, Hemp Seeds, Bee Pollen, Honey Roasted Pecans, Sunflower Seeds, Chia Seeds, Sliced Almonds, Flax Seeds
- Sweeteners: Agave, Honey or Dates
1. Combine all ingredients and toss them into the blender.
2. Blend on Medium to High for 45 seconds or until smooth (the thicker the better).
3. Pour into a bowl, add toppings and enjoy!